In compliance with the obligation provided for in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, in forward, European Regulation on Data Protection, we inform you of the following:
1.- DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Identity of the controller:
Mandarina Garden, S.L.
Plaza Calvo Sotelo, 3 7ºC - 03001 Alicante
Activity: Other services
2.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us in order to provide them with the requested service and perform the billing of the same.
Legal basis of the treatment
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, you are informed that the legal basis for the present treatment is as follows:
We treat your data to fulfill a legal obligation, to provide the services that are required or for legitimate purposes such as to inform about our activity. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing it: All the questions posed must be answered or all the information requested must be answered, otherwise the operation can not be carried out or the services requested can not be provided. No more data is requested than strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are intended. Deadlines or criteria for data preservation: The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations provided for by tax legislation or civil or commercial legislation. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. International transfers of personal data are not made outside authorized cases. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic: Not adopted You have the right to withdraw the consent given You have the right to complain to the Control Authority. In Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) Competent public administration (S. Social, Tax Agency, others ...) Banks / Financial institutions
No data will be transferred to third parties.
The transfer of your personal data to public administrations is not foreseen.
International transfers of personal data are not made outside authorized cases.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as to exercise other rights as explained below. Upon presentation of their national identity document or passport, the holders of personal data (interested) may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability. The person responsible for the treatment must respond to the interested parties without undue delay. For the right of access, the interested parties will be provided with a list of the personal data they have available, along with the purpose for which they were collected, the identity of the recipients of the data, the conservation periods, and the identity of the person responsible. which can request the rectification suppression and opposition to the processing of the data.
For the rectification right will proceed to modify the data of the interested parties that were inaccurate or incomplete attending to the purposes of the treatment.
For the suppression right the data of the interested parties will be deleted when the interested parties express their refusal or opposition to the consent for the processing of their data and there is no legal duty to prevent it.
For the portability right , the interested parties must communicate their decision and inform the person responsible, as the case may be, about the identity of the new person responsible to provide their personal data.
6. - USERS Access and / or use of this portal of Mandarina Garden, S.L. It attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use to here reflected. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
7. - USE OF THE PORTAL www.mandarinagarden.es provides access to a multitude of information or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Mandarina Garden, S.L. or to its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
The USER is committed to making proper use of the contents that Mandarina Garden, S.L. offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them to:
(i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Mandarina Garden, S.L. , of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
In Wikipedia you can get more information about what cookies are and how they work. Click here
What types of cookies do we use in Mandarina Garden, S.L.?
1.- Technical cookies
These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and offer you better services. For example, cookies save you the trouble of writing your name manually each time you access the site and remember personalization preferences, such as using security elements during browsing, storing content for dissemination or sharing content through social networks.
2.- Personalization cookies
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
3.- Analysis cookies
This type of cookies allow us to analyze how our visitors use our website and control the web performance with Google Analytics. Thanks to this we can offer a high quality experience to users by personalizing our content and quickly identifying and fixing any problem that may arise.
4.- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies
Advertising cookies are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
The behavioral advertising cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. For this, they store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits to display advertising based on it.
How to disable cookies in the browser?
At any time you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options you have installed. You can find information on how to do it in the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=en
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_US
- Other browsers: Search the "Help" option in the browser or contact the developer of your browser.
If you have any questions related to this Cookies Policy, please contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. - INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY Mandarina Garden, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Mandarina Garden, SL or from its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Mandarina Garden, SL The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Mandarina Garden, SL You will be able to visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Mandarina Garden, S.L ..
10. - EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY Mandarina Garden, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example, errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
11. - MODIFICATIONS Mandarina Garden, S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in their portal.
12. - LINKS In the event that www.mandarinagarden.es links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, Mandarina Garden, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case Mandarina Garden, S.L. shall assume no responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites of Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
13. - RIGHT OF EXCLUSION Mandarina Garden, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for pre-warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
14. - GENERALITIES Mandarina Garden, S.L. pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
15. - MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION Mandarina Garden, S.L. You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
16. - APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Mandarina Garden, S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Alicante.